11 thru 12 will travel to 11 states in Mexico from February to May as part of AMBULANTE 2013.
It is included in Program 5: First-Person Cinema. The catalog can be downloaded from the website:
http://www.ambulante.com.mx/
I believe there are vehicles that travel all around Mexico screening documentary and avant guard films.

These are the February 2013 screening times and locations in Mexico City:

February 9th - 19:30
Casa del Lago Antiguo Bosque de Chapultepec, Primera sección s/n, Col. San Miguel
Chapultepec
I remember visiting Chapultepec Park with my family the year I was 11. I would love to see it again. My grandparents would be so surprised and delighted that I am returning in cinematic form. They shared their winter van camping travels in Mexico via slideshows after dinner on their way back to Michigan. We still have the slides and the diaries.

February 12th - 20:00
CCD Estela de Luz
Paseo de la Reforma s/n, esquina con Lieja

February 17th - 19:00
Museo de Arte Carrillo Gil Av. Revolución 1608, esquina Altavista, Col. San Ángel

February 19th - 19:00
Cine Tonalá Tonalá 261, Col. Roma Sur